Friday, April 04, 2008

AHHHHH!!!!

This week has nothing but hectic, and trying to piece together my capstone presentation. Good thing I was somewhat ahead when I started this week, because I barely could accomplish anything between job interviews and planning Relay for Life next weekend.

However, I did have time to get all of the elements to my marketing portfolio together including the ad you see to the left for the Wright Place Hair Salon. I am getting my graphics work together which is a little more difficult because I was told to get some of my graphics from the actual footage so I've got to figure out the dates on a lot of things.

I have also put together the invitations for mine and Pamela's presentations with some photography help from our roommate and some minor Photoshop adjustments. The invites will be sent out next week.

To be honest, though, I really won't be thinking too much about my Capstone presentation this weekend because I will be on the SGA sponsored trip to Chicago. But you never know what pictures I will take that could turn into my next Photoshop portfolio piece!

1 comment:

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

What's the deal with SPAM/Spyware/Blog-jackers like akinogal. You wish you could curse these folks with a pox or something.